Spirit Fuel Content Network (http://spiritfuel.me) is a Christian content network with the genre niche of the supernatural and prophetic as well as various types of Christ centered teaching, training, motivation and inspiration. Our objectives are to not only create a wealth of resource in exclusive, original and user generated content but also to provide the convenience of a quality syndicated content “news portal” type resource. This concept is founded on the concept of providing daily fuel for the christian lifestyle, and driven by the conviction that everyone needs daily consumption of fresh word and revelation in addition to their personal devoted time with Christ. We believe that every man ministers in the priesthood (carries the presence of God, blesses the people and ministers to God) has a portion of Christ to share and we desire Spirit Fuel to be a business model that encompasses both a platform and a resource. Spirit Fuel is a for profit company and online platform. Our revenue sources include but are not limited to: Branded Apparel and Promo Items, Ad Placement Revenue, Partner Programs and others.
Statement of Faith:
• We affirm our belief in one God, creator, and sustainer of all things.
• We affirm that all things were created by God. Angels were created as ministering agents, though some, under the leadership of Satan, fell from their sinless state to become agents of evil. The universe was created in six historical moments(days) and is continuously sustained by God. Human beings were directly created, not evolved, in the very image of God.
• We affirm that the Bible, though written by men, was supernaturally inspired by God so that all its words are the written true revelation of God; it is to be understood by all through the illumination of the Holy Spirit, its meaning determined by the historical, grammatical, and literary use of the author’s language, comparing Scripture with Scripture.
• We affirm that Jesus Christ offered Himself as a sacrifice by the appointment of the Father. He fulfilled the demands of God by His obedient life, died on the cross in full substitution and payment for the sins of all, was buried, and on the third day He arose physically and bodily from the dead. He ascended into heaven where He now intercedes for all believers.
• We affirm that each person can be saved only through the work of Jesus Christ, through repentance of sin and by faith alone in Him as Savior.
• We affirm that the Holy Spirit indwells all who are born again, conforming them to the likeness of Jesus Christ. This is a process completed only in Heaven. Every believer is responsible to live in obedience to the Word of God in separation from sin.
Joel Yount is a content management professional and enjoys being involved in many media projects. Promoting others is Joel’s passion as well as helping to advance the Kingdom of God with a media infrastructure to encourage, uplift, and fuel people with the spirit of God.
Thomas Griffin is a serial entrepreneur, Husband of 11 years, and Father of 5 young boys. Thomas’ skill set includes titles such as web designer, graphics designer, director of photography and marketing specialist. Thomas is very active in ministry leading worship, producing albums, and sharing the message of intimacy through worship and sonship through Christ.