Checklist To Defeating Destiny-Blocking Giants – A Word by Nate Johnston
Note from Spirit Fuel:
Prayerfully consider partnering with Spirit Fuel to advance the Kingdom. Your faithful giving today helps to bless the broken with that drop of encouragement. It takes a dedicated team and resources to maintain our online media platform as well as resources to expand our reach online. Click the red button below and know your partnership is valued and appreciated.
CHECKLIST TO DEFEATING DESTINY-BLOCKING GIANTS IN A SEASON OF ADVANCING
You Will Love the Encouraging Words (Just Like This) That Are Sent to Your Inbox Every Day
Join over 50,000 Email Subscribers. Our heart is to uplift, challenge and encourage the body of Christ EVERYDAY. Fuel for growth in your spiritual life! Get articles just like these in your inbox daily.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
A Word by Nate Johnston
Lately the Lord has been speaking to me about the giants that stand in between us and our destiny in a season of advancement and increase. The advancing season we are in right now is a territorial one. Many of you are moving out of lack and into abundance, out of family dysfunction and into peace, out of fear and anxiety, out of identity assassination and derailment of purpose. In any territorial conquest, we face giants just like David did with Goliath. The philistines stood in the very path that Israel needed to go through to advance in the destiny God had called them to, and in the same way If you and I want to be victorious in stewarding our destiny we need to learn to TAKE DOWN every threat in our way. So what are the giants we face? What giants are you facing right now?
THE GIANTS ON THE ROAD TO YOUR DESTINY
* The giant of doubt
* The giant of fear of failure
* The giant of mind assault and bombarding thoughts
* The giant of our own insecurities and fears
* The giant of assailing voices, chatter, and opposition
* The giant of accusation
* The giant of delay and circumstantial setbacks
* The giant of tiredness, weariness, and lethargy
* The giant of robbery and thievery
* The giant of fogginess and confusion
* The giant of intimidation and bullying
Can you think of any others that you are facing?
These Are Some Examples Of What Giants try to Do In Our Lives:
* Giants intimidate us
* They make us feel small and insignificant
* They make you feel like you have no voice(powerless)
* Giants make you fear launching out.
* They make you feel like God isn’t behind you or supporting you.
* Giants bring up past failures and fears
* Giants remind you of past trauma and wounds
* Giants create constant blockages, delays, diversions, and distractions.
* Giants are the masters of drama and want your focus to be on them not Jesus
SYMPTOMS OF BEING CHALLENGED BY DESTINY-BLOCKING GIANTS
* You live constantly in fear, dread, foreboding, and expecting the worst.
* You wake up to crippling anxiety and lack of peace that takes all day to shift.
* You feel lost and alone, with no roadmap, guide, or way forward.
* You constantly feel foggy-headed, confused, and battle the thought of wanting to give up.
* You have no peace or have to fight to keep it. Your home, your spouse, your children are all out of peace too.
* The atmosphere of your home is tense. There is strife, fighting, and a restlessness.
* You feel mentally and physically tired all the time. You don’t want to get out of bed and your sleep patterns are all messed up.
* Your physical health is being affected. Often you feel adrenal fatigue.
* You feel choked and like you can’t articulate like you used to.
* Creativity is stunted and you find it hard to get revelation like you used to.
* You find it hard to talk to God, hear His voice and worship Him. Its a fight.
* You feel afraid of launching out in your dreams, passion, or calling because of fear or insecurity.
* You feel like are just surviving life, and going through the motions.
* You run and hide from anything related to your purpose
* You have many unfinished projects, scattered ideas, but nothing completed.
* You have no vision, lack of vision, or inconsistent direction and vision.
* Your don’t dare dream anymore. You used to dream and had high expectations but now you don’t.
* You doubt that God has a plan for you or has any good for you. You don’t believe your dreams will come to pass.
* Doors feel blocked and normal processes feel slow.
Have you identified with any of these? Below are some simple yet effective ways to deal with these giants when walking out your destiny.
YOUR GIANT-KILLING CHECKLIST
* Get out of bed! Make an intentional decision to get out of defeat. Don’t face this lying down!
* Use your sword!What “rhema” word can you find to fashion as a smoothed stone against the enemy? Speak it out, declare it!
* Counteract the lies with truth! What is God saying over your situation, your season, and where He is leading you?
* Wage war with your prophetic words and promises over your life! (1 Timothy 1:18)
* Find the sound of God’s voice again and make it louder than the voice of the enemy!
* Clear the atmosphere! Worship even if you don’t feel like it and begin to war for that peace in His presence til it shifts the atmosphere around you and clears your mind. From there you will see clearly.
* Activate your spirit -man! Speak in the spirit, tap into the unlimited power and might of the spirit of God on the inside you. Stir up your warrior!
* Put on your armor! Cover your mind, your heart, and life against the arrows of the enemy. But don’t wear Sauls armor – doing things in your own strength (Read Ephesians 6)
* Don’t fight the chatter and torrent of opposition with chatter back. Thats just fighting goliath with His same tactics and it invites warfare into your home. If people are talking about you – Shut your mouth or bless them!
* Use your authority against the demonic assignment against you. Rebuke it and refuse it any influence to affect your life any longer.
* SPEAK AND PROPHESY! When you do this ignites your song, breaks off any shackles and muzzles on your voice and clears the way forward. This removes delays, diversions, and distractions from your path.
* Take communion – This puts your focus on the blood of Jesus that ensures your victory!
Nate & Christy Johnston
Click Here To Connect With Nate & Christy Johnston
A WORD FOR YOU TODAY!
A word by Joel Yount:
Several years ago while walking at a park an Eagle had flown right over me carrying what looked like a dead snake. The one thing that amazed me was how low the Eagle was flying as it flew above me. It was as if God was highlighting this occurrence that I had never experienced before.
Before seeing the Eagle and the snake, I had been walking around the park praying and declaring scriptures for breakthrough regarding a situation. Leading up to this time, it seemed as if there was an escalated season of attack from the enemy as someone had attempted to shut the Spirit Fuel website down. However, God stepped in and the individual responsible for that attempt did not succeed. Praise God!
Pay Attention To Signs God Reveals To You
God had stepped in many ways in only he could do. The escalated attacks had ceased. The Lord revealed to me that the Eagle had represented His power and protection coming down and taking the enemy (the snake) out of his place.
The Lord instructed me to send this testimony out today because He wants to remind many of you that nothing is hard for Him. He will send signs in the natural that relate to what is going on in the supernatural.
The prayers and declarations of saying scripture out loud at the park had activated something in the Spirit realm I believe. One important action I had taken before this event was sowing several seeds into different ministries. This act stretched my faith. When I saw what God did and how he turned the enemy’s plans upside down I was amazed. God is turning the enemy’s plans upside down in your own life today! Do something in the natural to activate the supernatural in your life today.
Right now I encourage you to sow a seed of $50, $25, $100, or $500 into Spirit Fuel and name it “Breakthrough” as an act of faith. By sowing a seed today into Spirit Fuel, you will be helping to reach more people on the internet for the Kingdom of God. It takes a dedicated team and resources to maintain the Spirit Fuel platform.
If you prefer to mail in your contribution, please send a check to the following mailing address:
Spirit Fuel, P.O. Box 2134 Lake City, Florida 32055
Your contribution is a love-gift to Spirit Fueled, LLC and is not considered a payment for services, or a charitable contribution. The ministry is not a non-profit organization and therefore all gifts are not tax deductible. Thank you for your support.